Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Links and 31 Day Catch Up!

It's Friday Baby!!
I am TIRED!!
What! What!

Is it just me or do "shorter" weeks seem longer??
I am so glad I made it!
Before Friday Link-ups- I missed my Random Thursday post- so I wanna share a few pics of some happenings this week!!
One more month of training before our half!
Holy Cheese and Rice!!

I have a new obsession with Skinnys and heels!! 

Apparently my house is wild kingdom!
This sucker was on my porch!!

Thursday nights at Icehouse are fun...

Until you fall down the stairs on the way out!!
*Please note I could wobble in my heels, but just can't walk in them!*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week’s statements:
1. Given the choice of _flats__ or _heels__ for _the rest of my life__ I’d pick _heels! Are you surprised?__
2. If you told me _I would ever be this blessed___ I would never have believed you
3. The last time I cooked__chili_____it came out_yummy!! I love chili in the winter!______.
4. My favorite color is _PINK! Obviously! :-) __
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.  My favorite flower is    a gerber daisy! They remind me of my aunt!!  .

2.  You should never talk about  politics. We all have our opinions and sometimes it's just better they are kept to ourselves!!   .

3.  My favorite discovery as of late is   Skinny Jeans! I know I said this already- but I'm loving this style!! It goes with boots, flats, heels, all!!  .

4. This fall you will probably find me wearing    who knows!! I need to shop for real!!  .

5. I wish I were  shopping. I have an itch to scratch and it can be scratched with Old Navy cash!! .

6. My favorite TV show currently is    Depending on the day: Revenge, Switched and Birth, Sons of Anarchy, and Grey's Anatomy  .


7.  This weekend I want to  have fun!! Visit the beach! Watch the Gamecocks win! Relax!!!  .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let Them Eat Cake
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 10:
"If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything"
Day 11:
"Southern women are not perfect. No, seriously, we're not."
-What Southern Women Know (That Every Woman Should)

Day 12:
"Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. 
It's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely stupid" 
-Marilyn Monroe

3 comments:

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

I would love to fit in heels but sadly my feet are way to wide :[
Pink is a sweet color and one that I love to wear ;]
Have a wonderful weekend dropping by from Hilarys
~ Janice

Hilary said...

I am so with you on the heels!!!!

Beckey said...

I used to love heels. Then I had kids and got out of wearing them (hard to chase a toddler in heels) But now that they are older I'm trying to start wearing them again. My feet have forgotten them. :(

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...