Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 Days: Day 2

Back on track!
I found this one today and thought what beautiful words and so true for what I want out of life and who I end up with!!

"I want to be someone's everything. I want fire and passion and love that's returned, equally. I want to be someone's heart"
~Thoughtless

This was from a great book I read this summer called Thoughtless
This is exactly what I want in the person I date. I want to be their all, their #1, their everything.
They will in turn be mine!
I want that kind of love and I'm not gonna settle for anything less! :-)

*Head back to the original post here to see all 31 days*

No comments:

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...