Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Links!

IT'S FRIDAY FRIENDS!!
How happy are you?! We made it through another week!
I can't wait for all the exciting things I have planned this weekend!
Monday's post should be full of fun!

But until then- let's play with the Friday link ups!!
Let Them Eat Cake
Linking again with the Friday Blog Hop in hopes to make some new blog friends and readers!
Look around and stay a while! :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Photobucket
Some Letters!!
 
Dear Weekend:
You are going to be AWESOME!!
 
Dear Smile:
I can't wipe you off my face! SRSLY!
 
Dear Nails:
Welcome back to looking good!! EEK!

 Dear Gamecocks:
Take us to 5-0
*My first day wearing Skinnys and heels* 
 
Dear Fall TV Line Up:
You aren't disappointing!!
 
Dear Hips:
You need to shape up or ship out!!

Dear Debit Card:
I'm sorry I put such a hurtin' on you last night.
But- In my defense- I got cute stuff!!

Dear Christmas?!?!
SLOW IT DOWN!!
While I am super excited for you,
Let me enjoy Fall!!

Dear Men:
Wanna know a secret??
A little cologne goes a LONG way with me!!
(I went looking at perfumes last night and spent more time smelling the mens than finding one I liked for me)
((There's something about a good smellin' man!!))
*This one captivated me*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Photobucket
This week’s statements:
1. when I was little I was called _Stacylouwho and Sweet Pea- ok who am I kidding, I'm still called these__
2. _Crystal Light Sugar Free Hard Candies__are my favorite candy
3. If I could have one magical power it would be_to read minds!! That would be the best EVER_____
4. If I could go back to school it would be to become a _model! I know superficial and can't really go to school for it- but I LOVE having my picture taken!!________
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
1.  My first memory is     going into my "Grannys" house to be watched in the mornings before I started K4   .

2.  My first love was  my dad. Yeah- I told him when I got older he had to divorce my mom and marry me- He did divorce her, but the latter of that ain't happening! LOL     .

3.  My very first favorite color was    pink!! "Pink is my signature color" (bonus points if you know that movie) I LOOOOVED all things pink- still do!! .

4. The first time I really felt like a "grown-up" was when     There are times I'm still not convinced I'm a grown-up!!  .

5. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is  lay in bed and check my phone. It wakes up my eyes and I see what I missed on Facebook (obsessed much) .

6. The first CD (cassette tape, record, etc...) I ever bought was   the first I bought?? I think it was Amy Grant  .


7.  My first car was  a 1995 Chevy Astro Van. WHAT WHAT!! That thing was a TANK!! Luckily it didn't last long b4 I got my Subaru  .
 
That's all ladies and gents!
Have a fabulous weekend!
I plan to! :-)

7 comments:

New Life said...

So I found you from Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday! I am a CofC Grad and a huge Gamecock fan! I love your blog! I live in Florida now, but I can't wait to go to the game in teh Swamp!

Ashley Slater said...

wow that is a lot of link-ups you have going on here today! :) loved your letters-- As much as I love fall I am excited for christmas too! But the decor IS out kind of early! thanks for linking up with me!

xo,
ashley

Melanie said...

Visiting from the link-up! I love your 'first love' comment! I thought about putting that too!

Glad I found your blog! I am having a giveaway that is super awesome. You should stop by and enter!
http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com/

sunshine said...

Great post, you are definitely ready for the weekend, since I don't follow College Football at all, I am hoping that your team wins, good luck!

If I had a super power it would totally be to be able to talk to animals, because the mind is quite complicated (at least mine sometimes) so I would be terrified to look into others, LOL!

Postcards from Rachel said...

Your nails look great -- I haven't had mine done in forever. I should probably force myself to go. :)

New follower via Friday's letters! :)

Rachel
http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

Simplyheather said...

Hi from Fridays letters!

First of all, your hips look fine girl!! & second, I KNOW! Christmas stuff is out at almost every store here. It's crazy! LOL

Have a good Weekend!

xox, Heather

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

siddathornton said...

i love smelling all the different men's colognes - i LOVE a good smelling man, too :)

- lauren

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...