Tuesday, September 25, 2012
30 Before 30
I edited, thought about and tweeked this list so many times!
But here it is! My:
The race is on starting October 1!!
I will keep you posted and am open to your help to get these done!!
1. Go to a Clemson/Carolina game
2. Go on a Cruise
3. Meet a Blog Friend
4. Go Hunting
5. Visit DC and the Holocaust Museum
6. Foster a Soldier
7. Do a sexy photo shoot
8. Pay for a person’s food behind me at a fast food restaurant
9. Take a Carriage Ride downtown
10. Stand Up Paddleboard
11. Take a Ceramics class
12. Spend the whole day “boating”
13. See a musical/play at the Coliseum
14. Complete a marathon
15. Treat myself to a spa day
16. Ride in a limo
17. Learn to drive a stick shift
18. Volunteer at a Soup Kitchen
19. Get my Gamecock Tattoo
20. Ride a jet ski
21. Drive a convertible
22. Learn to Shag
23. Take a Self Defense Class
24. Visit the Biltmore House
25. Pay off a credit card
26. Bungee Jump
27. Ride in a helicopter
28. Send a letter, card or gift to one person each month
29. Become a volunteer at the Charleston Animal Society
30. Throw a huge blow out for my 30th
1. Go to Disney world2. Buy a gun3. Meet a celebrity4. Scuba Dive5. Fall in Love
Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...
Happy Hump Day Y'all! Ever notice "short" weeks seem longer at work? Cray-Cray! Why am I stressed you ask?? I...
Happy Friday my dears!! We made it! Wooo Hooo!! I am so excited for the weekend! Dear Friday: I missed you darling! Why d...
Happy Sunday Friends! What a beautiful day it's been! I will share all about my Weekend fun tomorrow in my weekly Monday Photo Rec...