Thursday, July 12, 2012

Random Thursday | Summer Favs

OOO OOO OOO! Something new and fun! I'm joining up with Kailyn, Natalie and Linny for a new weekly series: Random Thursdays!
Up first this week is:

I lurve me some summertime!! So many fun things go on! In no particular order:
 1) The sun!! 

Something about the sun in the summertime, just make me smile!!
2) The BEACH!!!


I love a good day at the beach!!
3) The POOL
Because sometimes you need a little break from the beach!!
and because:
4) Pedicures and Heels
 I don't care that I am already tall- I love putting on some heels or wedges and feeling sexy!!
And to go with both:
5) Sundresses!!



I love some Sundresses in the summer!!

6) Fourth of July and My Birthday!!



They share a week, therefore, they share a number!! :-P

7) Family time and and Good Times





Summer time always seems to be when I can get together with my family- and I just love that! They are pretty fabulous!!
I also love being able to celebrate summer with my fabulous friends and it helps, my BFF is a teacher and off for the summer- so we make up for it!! :-)



What do you love about summer? Link up and share!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT post! I love all your photos!

And yes, I do feel prettier when I am tan! :)

Thanks for linking up!

Unknown said...

you're so cute! I agree... I feel prettier when I'm tan too. I think tan brings the skinny out also... maybe just for me lol!

Lin said...

I love your post, it has so many photos! The beach has to be one of my favorite things about summer too. Not gonna lie, I'm super impressed by the amount of sand dollars you have in that picture. I've only ever found 2 in my entire life and one of them was broken haha.

Thanks for linking up with us!

Anonymous said...

I think we ALL feel that we look prettier when tan! Hahaha, mani pedis and the beach, ahhhh life.

LOVE your post!!

p.s. cute pics :)

Shantel said...

Stopping by and linking up from the random thursday link up! Wanted to say hello! I love your post about the things you love about summer. Your pics are great, check out all those sand dollars you found!! I hope you keep on enjoying your summer and if you have time stop by and say hello!! :) Take care

Robin said...

I am so envious that you have found sand dollars! I only find broken ones and small pieces.
You look fab in all those pretty dresses and I love those wedges!!!

bonbon said...

Girl this post reminds me that I need a beach day/pool day ASAP. I am definitely not getting out and enjoying the sun as much as I should be. but I vow to do better! Just found your blog and have loved looking around and getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...