Friday, July 20, 2012

Dear Friday

Photobucket

Dear Weekend!
Welcome back! It's been a long and stressful week! I'm glad for your arrival!!

Dear Gallbladder!
We've had 28 long years together- but as of Tuesday, you're history! PEACE!!

Dear Mommy!
Thanks for taking such good care of me! You are the bestest!!

Dear Chick-Fil-A!
Believe whatever you want, just keep making my diet lemonade!! I'm going nowhere!!

Dear Roomie!
I miss you! Excited for some much needed beach time this weekend!!


Dear Amanda!
I can't wait to shoot pictures with you tomorrow! You helping me live out my little dream of being a model!!

Dear C/O '02!!
See you tomorrow for our 10 year reunion!! How crazy is that!!
I CAN'T WAIT!

Dear Lord!
Thank you for my many blessings!
I am beyond happy with my life and it's all due to you!
I am so undeserving!!

Dear Self!!
Some wise words to remember and live by:





2 comments:

Chris said...

I have yet to eat at Chick-fil-a... I hear good things, but haven't gone. Now I'm hoping that I won't be disappointed with the hype! Have a great weekend! Visiting from Friday's Letters.

Chris
chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

Stacy Kinard said...

Oh my! Never eaten at chick fil a?! Please change that soon! I would even treat for you to enjoy!!!

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...