Tuesday, July 3, 2012

15 Day Challenge- Day 3



Life of Love
 
[Day 3]: Tell us about an article of clothing you're attached to.


Clothing is something I have started to LOVE! I mean- love love love! It's a lot easier to buy clothes when they are a smaller size.

That being said, I've had some major wardrobe changes within the last month- how could I not? Everything was falling off and I needed a reason to buy more!!

Thinking about that tho, for today's blog- I'd have to say I'm most deeply attached to my t-shirts. I can't get rid of them! They all hold stories. Every sorority shirt, gamecock shirt- even if they are too big or faded, I still have them. I'm actually working to make them into a big blanket!
(Slowly working- but the idea's there- if you have any tips for this girl who can't sew- let me know!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a side note! I can't stop smiling!
Life is A-MA-ZING right now!
I'm still on a wedding high from this past weekend! Love doesn't even cover how much I ADORE my family!
This week is shaping up to be just as awesome! Today is my last day of work before my 5-Day-Staycation!! HELLO FUN!!

I have fun stuff planned every night- but beyond that- I just love my life!!
God has truly blessed me so!!

*Here's a few more pics from wedding weekend that I want to remember!*








2 comments:

Sar said...

That blue dress is slammin' hot! I love it on you!

Kerri Carrie said...

Both of those dresses are beautiful! You look great in both of them, that blue dress is so striking!

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...