Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Re-Cap

I had another one of those FABULOUS weekends that I could put on repeat and do it all over again!!

Friday: I finished up with work and had an evening with my awesome roomie and BFF, Elizabeth! Gym time, some much needed shopping and dinner. I just love her! She's the greatest!!

Saturday: Started bright and early celebrating this beautiful girl's graduation from Stratford High School! I am so proud of her! Words can't even describe!!


 


Way to Go Sweet Girl!! :-D
After graduation there was a small beach trip, followed by much needed Pedi's with my Steele Sisters and Dinner at Mellow Mushroom with friends where we did get to catch the Gamecocks pull out a victory over the Tigers in baseball!! Working on a 3-Peat again!! :-D

Sunday: Started even earlier!! I finished the cake decorating for our sweet Wyatt's dedication to the Lord!
Again I say- the hardest part is the transporting!! But I love the honor of doing this for my family!! Even if it's not the most professional- they say it's pretty good! :-P
After a yummy meal by the great host and hostest- seriously, my cousin always puts on such a great spread; she is such a gracious hostest and welcomes everyone- we headed to the church for dedication!
This little boy is so loved by all around him- just like his big sis!
They have stolen lots of hearts and are such blessings to our family!!

 I love this family! They are so wonderful and have taught me so much!
 Snuggles with a sweetie!!
 You can't see in the pic how big my heart is for these two, but it would burst through the screen! I love them so very much!! I thank Annie for letting me love and spoil them all I can! Tee Hee
 Cutest lil man around- if I do say so myself!!!
Want to talk about some amazing women- these two right here! They are such wonderful examples of God's love and are shining lights! I am so thankful for them as well! I can't wait to see what God has in store for each of our futures!!

That was my amazing weekend in a rap up! See why I'd wanna to it again?
I ♥ love ♥ my family!! They are so wonderful! I know God knows what He's doing- but He outdid himself with mine!!

No comments:

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...