Monday, May 21, 2012

Dear Monday

My friend Amy links up each week to Megan's "Dear Monday" blog and I love reading- so I thought I'd write a letter to Monday too!

Dear Monday: I am not your biggest fan today! You took my weekend from me way too soon and I had much more I wanted to do!

Dear Sun: Why do you tease me with being out today all beautiful and hid all weekend! I had not one- but TWO failed pool attempts!!

Dear Kickboxing: I think I have finally found a class to try- and at my gym so it's FREE included in my monthly fees. We will see what kind of relationship we will have on Thursday!

Dear Dogs: In particular Kally, if you wake me up at 4am barking again, I may just open the gate for you to run and be eaten by the alligator in the pond!! (Totally kidding!)

Dear Fridge: Please start working again! You are killing me and the "fix-it man" that's come not once, not twice, but three times now! RIDIC!!

Dear Life: I'm loving you right now! I'm trying to ignore the "waiting for the other shoe to drop" philosophy I often frequent and am trying to just enjoy you! You only get one, so I'm going to enjoy it to it's fullest!

Dear Week: Please go by fast so I can get to the beach ASAP!!

<3s ya!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

BEACH! YAYY! JEALOUS! Can't wait to hear and read all about it. Love your blog!

Amy said...

I didn't know you did a dear monday! <3
Love the letters!

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...