Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Resolution Recap #1

1. 12 in 12 in 2012

My goal was to read 12 books in 12 month in 2012....
Well, I'm working on it!
So far I have read Tim Tebow's "Through My Eyes"...
No offense Tim, but stick to the field. I just couldn't get into it! I was very bored!! Not that he didn't have a good message and his life story was that dull, but this girl needs a little romance and love. Make me cry, make me angry, make me want to pick the book back up...

Which is exactly what this one did...
Jane Green's "Promises to Keep"
I haven't found a book by Jane Green I don't like. This one may be ranking up there as a fav soon! (But will never pass "Jemima J"...
This book hit close to home... it dealt with a woman struggling with cancer and WOW... very powerful. If you know me, you know I don't give away things in a movie or TV show and a book will be no different. But, trust me- pick it up, you'll thank me! There's also a recipe at the end of every chapter... some I can't wait to try!

Not sure what's next, but I'm thinking a Nick Sparks is in order! I'll be posting my progress tho! :-)

No comments:

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...