Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Resolutions...

2011 was a really good year! Things weren't always perfect- but for the most part... I'm happy with all of the outcomes!

For 2012- I want to start off right! I am making some resolutions for myself here to keep up with during the year! Feel free to ask how I'm doing on them!

1. 12 in 12 in 2012- I want to read 12 books in 12 months in the year 2012. I have no idea where to start, but I would love any opinions on books!! I also want to write a quick review of each book here!!

2. Get to 100- I have lost 40 pounds so far and would like to lose 60 more to get to 100! I'm not giving myself I time frame to do this in- just by the end of the year! (However I would like to be down more by summer! I may enjoy the beach more if I did)

3. 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2- I want to compete in a marathon! I will work up to this by doing a 5K, then the Bridge Run (a long time dream of mine), a half marathon- 13.1 miles and a whole marathon- 26.2!! I don't care if I run the entire thing or just walk- I will complete it!!

4. John 16:12- "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear."- I want to work more on my relationship with Christ. I want to be committed to my quiet times each day and grow more in the Lord.

5. ORGANIZATION IS KEY!!- This year- I will be organized! I do sooo much better when I am on a schedule! Down to the days that I clean certain areas of my house! Well, by golly- I'm going to do it! I ran on my lunch break and bought this handy dandy little planner and have already began to organize my runs! :-)

2 comments:

MINDYE said...

Just ran across this blog and thought I would recommend a book I just finish. Promis it will help you with your goals. Travelers Gift by Andy Andrews.
MindyE

Unknown said...

Can you share How you are losing your weight? Crystal from Gastonia, NC

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...