Thursday, April 21, 2011

"I got chills... they're multiplying!...

...'Cuz the power, You're supplying... it's electrifying."

OK- I promise this post isn't an ode to Grease- this is really about chills I am experiencing. Chills I am getting from my Precious Savior for all he is doing for me. I am so completely blessed and so undeserving. I am overwhelmed with great people in my life and I can't even begin to comment on them all, so in fear of forgetting someone, I'm not going to. I am going to say thank you to a mighty God who just continues shed His grace on me.

Before you think this is a bragfest about things, that's the amazing part-- it's about the wonderful people and peace God is continuing to give me. I am so thankful for the ability to just talk to Jesus any time I want, and know He is listening-- to ME! Little(ish), insignificant ME!! I can stop what I am doing at any time and just say a quick work to Him and He answers. It's not always what I want- but in the end, I know it was right. But He always answers me with the peace I get inside and the chills and tingles I get from knowing He's there in my heart.

It's an amazing feeling! I love you sweet Lord!

No comments:

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...