Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weight Watchers Points Plus--- Can I Do This??

So... last night I joined Weight Watchers... again.
I stayed for orientation for the new Points Plus program, part because I wasn't quite sure what was going on, but part because I was seeking that feeling I got when I joined the first time, back in 2007. (Wow, was it really that long ago?)

I had such drive, such energy, such hope-- such time! I was in college where my only responsibility was my job of being a nanny to two sweet elementary aged boys and all we did was play and swim... it was great! No wonder I could do it with no problem!!

My, 3 and a half years later, how things have changed!! I'm terrified. Can I do this? How do people do this? How do people work all day long, keep their house clean, "coupon", some take care of kids in there, and plan and cook healthy meals?? I don't know if I can do this!

I sit and think about how awesome these recipies sound and how "I think I can do this"... then life hits. I oversleep, have too many chores to cook healthy, stress over every little detail... how can I add to this journaling all the food I eat in a day and plan the next days meals too?
Add to all that exercising too?? OMG!! HELP!

How do you do it? No really?? HOW?!?! Tell me please! I am open to any and all suggestions.

No comments:

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...