Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day #2: A picture of what is in your purse.

There is nothing in my purse but a wallet- this pose bores me... I'm not really a purse girl- I'm a shoe girl! SOOOO-- Lets take see a picture of my new cute boots from my moma! I LOVE my new boots... I love boots... I love shoes period! Ever seen "In Her Shoes"-- I LOVE that movie and what Rose says about shoes: "I get something out of them! When I feel bad I like to treat myself. Clothes never look any good... food just makes me fatter... shoes always fit."

So here's my new boot edition, I may make a post dedicated to my shoes just to show of my new heels!!

No comments:

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...